Pennyroyal Scuba Center has rules set forth to ensure all divers dive safe. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
- C-card is required to dive. If no picture is on card then another form of ID will be required.
- No fishing of any kind, this includes spear fishing. Anyone caught will be asked to leave and a fine of $500.00 per lb. of fish caught.
- No alcoholic drinks or illegal drugs on resort property.
- All persons must have flotation on and fastened anytime in the water except in swimming area.
- All divers must have BCD, depth gauge, and pressure gauge.
- Instructors with two or more students enter free; dive masters with 5 or more students.
- Any diver caught taking a non diver diving will be asked to leave the resort.
- Respect all other guests and their property.
- No one allowed on resort property after hours unless camping, or other arrangements are made, i.e. night diving.
- All guests must check in daily before proceeding to water.
- No mobile compressors allowed on property.
- No pets allowed on property.
- All divers must be checked in to dive before 3 PM on Sundays.
- No Cliff Diving or Jumping
- All divers must have an armband on while on the resort property.
- No parking in pavilion area. Use to load and unload equipment only.
- No Camping on lower level aka pavilion area.
- Keep dock and walkways into the water clear of equipment.
- No moving of Wet Suit Racks & Picnic Tables.
- Only dive during normal business hours or when PSC Staff are on duty.
An overtime rate of $75.00 per hour will be imposed for anyone in the water after closing time without arrangements with staff. No Exceptions for Sunday’s
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
Anytime other than posted hours, the resort will be closed. During these hours, divers may reserve a time to dive. Anyone wanting to dive during the winter season MUST have reservations. Divers may reserve days during the week during our spring and fall seasons. There shall be no less that (4) four divers to make the reservations. Divers wishing to make reservations will be required to have a valid credit card, and must make the deposit of $100.00 (the total of 4 divers admission). Divers must be informed that if they do not show up they will be charged for the reservation. If less that 4 divers arrive, the remainder shall be charged to the credit card. Divers that make a reservation and all in the group show up, may take care of their entry themselves and not be charged to the deposit card. (in short if you make a reservation you pay for the reservation if you don’t show up.) Staff members are required when making a reservation to verify the date, number of divers, credit card for deposit. Inform the divers of the cancellation policy.
Any cancellation must be made at least 48 hours in advance of reserved date. Refund of deposit will be refunded if cancelled outside the 48 hour window. Cancellation inside the 48 hour window will be non refundable and the diver will lose their deposit. This policy shall be in effect and remain in effect until revoked by management.